Dr. Frank C. Victor, MD, FAAD
Dr. Frank C. Victor, MD, FAAD is a Board Certified Dermatologist and Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. He is a life-long resident of Monmouth County, growing up in Spring Lake Heights, and attending St. Catherine's Grammar School of Spring Lake and Christian Brothers Academy of Lincroft. He received his B.A. in Biological Sciences from Rutgers College, graduating with highest honors. He then received his M.D. from Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, earning top honors and receiving the award for Excellence in Gross and Developmental Anatomy and Cell Biology.
While in medical school, he developed an interest in Dermatology, especially skin cancer diagnosis and treatment. Growing up in the beach culture of the Jersey Shore, he understood the importance of sun protection education and skin cancer awareness, two vital aspects of his current practice. At Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, he participated in several clinical trials for new biologic agents to treat psoriasis, publishing papers on this subject.
After graduating, Dr. Frank C. Victor, MD, FAAD completed a medical internship at Pennsylvania Hospital and a residency in Dermatology at New York University Medical Center. While at NYU Medical Center, he continued to publish articles in various areas of medical Dermatology including contact dermatitis and served as a medical editor for the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. After completing his dermatology residency, Dr. Frank C. Victor, MD, FAAD fulfilled his vision, returning to the Jersey Shore and establishing his practice Shore Dermatology in 2008. He imparts to his patients the importance of full skin examinations, monthly self-examinations, and sun protection. Always having a love of teaching, he joined the faculty at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in 2007, and instructs dermatology residents in his capacity there as Clinical Instructor.
Our office does not accept
Medicaid based plans.
Horizon Blue Cross blue Shield
FRI Staff only
Dr. Victor was named a Top Doctor by NJ Top Docs in 2015
Our Customers Say:
- Great doctor. Personable, knowledgeable and caring.
- Can he really be this nice? Dr. Frank C. Victor, MD, FAAD is knowledgeable, skillful and kind.
- Dr. Frank C. Victor, MD, FAAD is a very personable doctor with a great bedside manner which made me feel very comfortable with him. I have recommended him to six other people who now go to him.
- Best dermatologist ever. Takes his time and examines you very carefully. Is not going to biopsy you unless absolutely necessary. Is good with kids too! Office staff kind and friendly.
- My experience in the office was the best I've had yet. I would recommend Dr. Frank C. Victor, MD, FAAD to anyone looking for a caring, knowledgeable dermatologist. The office staff was very accommodating!